Sunday, August 24, 2008

All about me

Hi,
My name is Adrienn. My major is sociology. I have no real idea what it is that I plan on doing with such a degree. For now I am riding where ever the wind takes me looking for where I should go. I love the out doors. I am big on the environment and nature. I come from a pretty liberal family so my views are the like. My favorite thing to do is spend time with the people I love, while enjoying Mother Earth. I wish I was a funnier person, or perhaps a better speller. But I try to take it easy and not be in a rush to get things done in life. I am hardworking and fun-loving.
I hope this is a good introduction.

1 comment:

Crina A said...

I love the outdoors too, well to the extent of spending a day or two outside. But I love seeing nature! Have you been to the waterfalls around Clemson? I hear that there are many that are really amazing!